Thursday, December 15, 2011

I need to post.

No, really. I need to post. But I don't know what to talk about. And I have the strangest idea that nobody is listening anyway.
I sent Flash off yesterday, and already have one partial request! Hooray! (Yes, you guessed it--that's why I need to post. Keeping up the Internet presence and all of that). So you will all be hearing more about that very soon.
School...is school. Finals are almost done, and then we are on the home stretch! Guess that means I should start writing a speech, huh?
Ooh. What's a graduation speech supposed to be like?

I know you quote random sources, like Benjamin Franklin and Hannah Montana, but what am I supposed to say? Congrats, class of 2012! Don't get too fat before the twenty-year reunion?
No. No, let's not do that. I'll come up with something better than that.
What about you? Ideas? What should a graduation speech be to you?
Oh! And also, I finally (finally) restarted piano lessons. My first lesson consists of: Debussey's Reflection, (I think that's what it's called, but I'm really too lazy to go look. I literally just woke up--hence the rambling?); Braum's Rhapsody 2, and Bach's Invention 1. My teacher requested that I only practice on a grand piano from now on.
So...anyone got a grand? I'll buy it from you for five bucks.
And now that I have a) rambled incessently on the Internet so that y'all know who I am; b) given you an update on my life; and c) left you with a deep and insightful question (the graduation speech one, idiot), I think my work here is done. Because I have nothing else to say.
And, I'm tired. So goodnight. You might just (if you're lucky) see me in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuggets of Wisdom