But this award comes with some...guidelines? If you're a regular reader (as regular as it gets--if you've read this blog at least twice before), then you get a treat. You get to read weird things about me. If you're a new reader, though, you get an even better treat. CHAOTIC GIBBERISH. Feel free to peruse. Read to your hearts content. But please, oh please, click the follow button. I don't care wether you follow the blogger way or the Facebook way, but pick one. Or both :)
Here we go. 1. Seven Random Things About You:
Uh, okay. 1) I am currently watching Percy Jackson: Lightning Thief and thinking of every possible way it's different from the book. Which is alot.
2) I play the piano, and have for seven--eight?--years now. I'm the church pianist, and competed at State.
3) I hate pistachios (don't kill me!) and hot dogs. Sorry, Uncle Sam.
4) I lifeguard at two pools in the ghetto, and have discovered that I have <0 tolerance for ghetto people (for those ghetto's reading this, that means less than zero.) That's a joke--I didn't mean that. Please don't hate me.
5) I live in a small town, and want more than anything to get out. I want to travel the world, and plan not to live in the United States again until I'm 40ish. And then, definitely not back here in Texas.
6) I'm kind of a nerd. I like learning stuff, and since my high school doesn't like teaching stuff, I self-study alot. This summer its statistics and chemistry.
7) My knees hurt. Bad. Or badly--sorry grammar nazis.
2. Do you think you're hot?
I don't think I'm particularly bad-looking, but I'm not good-looking either. I think confidence is 95% of how you appear though, and I'm confident. So I do good enough.
3. Upload a picture/wallpaper that you're using at the moment.
|This is the wallpaper on my laptop right now. I made it on Photoshop a couple years back.|
*Looking down* Will you think I'm fat if I tell you I'm eating wings right now? Thanks Papa John's. I hate you.
5. The song(s) you listened to recently.
All right, I'm just scrolling backward through my iPod here.
Oh, it is Love--Hellogoodbye
A Party Song (The Walk of Shame)--All Time Low
Time--Hootie and the Blowfish
There, There Katie--Jack's Mannequin
6. What were you thinking as you were doing this?
Please don't judge, don't judge, oh, I hope they don't judge me--where's the pizza?
7. Do you have any nicknames? What are they?
Oh, nicknames. Let's see--Xander, Peanut, Snoopie, Dark Chocolate Pretzel, Hoagie Bear...the list is never-ending
8. Tag 8 More Bloggers:
Uh, well. I'll try to tag the non-LDStorymakers circle, because I know they've all done this before. I apologize if I retag anyone. (Don't judge)
Please. Don't judge.
And FOLLOW ME!