Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Well, I'm Posting...

...too bad I just don't know what I'm posting about.

It's Tuesday. That means it's my writing & publishing post day. Well, let's see. I am writing. I am working on publishing.

What more can I tell you?

For those of you who don't know who I am, or haven't been paying attention, I am a writer. I write young adult novels. (See the WIP meter to your right--no, the other right.) And I am JUST ABOUT FINISHED!! with my current novel, Flash.

Next step, publishing! Well okay, next step editing. Then, next step, more editing. Then I'll send it out to more people so they can edit it and THEN I can submit it.

I've done that all before. But here's the difference. *Leaning close to whisper in your cyber-ear* FLASH is GOOD!

And I talked to a bunch of agents at LDStorymakers. I have personal e-mail addresses, excitement, and connections. So I'm ready for this showdown. (By the way, if you are a cyber-stalking literary agent, sorry it took so long...but it's a lot better than it would have been :) )

Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuggets of Wisdom