Saturday, October 29, 2011

Why does it smell like frozen cows?

I don't know, Mom. I honestly don't know.

Well, I've already typed this post twice. Apparently blogger does not work on a iPad safari. So I got the app. Maybe it'll work this time.

I really don't have that much to say. Being stuck in a car all day isn't conducive to great blog stories. Right now, I'm just struck with a intense sense of wanderlust.

Have you ever looked out at the plains you're driving past and just wanted to disappear out there? To just walk out there, find a decrepit old building, and make it your home for a few days, weeks, months? That's exactly how I feel right now.

But that's not quite an option right now. So I continue onward and upward to the great conglomeration of downtown Utah. And I sit here blogging about completely random things.

Sorry if you wanted a real post, by the way. Aside from my mom's ridiculous question, there isn't really a funny story that I can tell you. In fact, there's not really much of anything that I can tell you.

And I really hate typing a blog post twice. I'm gonna try to take a picture for you of the altogether too appealing landscape we're driving past. Right now, it's not as interesting as I thought New Mexico though. But I'll find something.

Tomorrow, I go to decide my future. Well, okay, it's not as morbid as all that. But it's a big deal. My future rests on this visit.

Ugh. The future. But, as I learned from Emily Dickinson--via John Green, via Margo Roth Spieglman--"the future is composed of nows."

So. Let's start with that picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuggets of Wisdom